This is FS1000A 433mHz Tx RF Radio Module. This RF module comprises of an RF Transmitter and an RF Receiver. The transmitter/receiver (Tx/Rx) pair operates at a frequency of 433 MHz. An RF transmitter receives serial data and transmits it wirelessly through RF through its antenna connected at pin4.
The transmission occurs at the rate of 1Kbps – 10Kbps. The transmitted data is received by an RF receiver operating at the same frequency as that of the transmitter.
This low-cost RF transmitter can be used to transmit signal up to 100 meters (the antenna design, working environment, and supply voltage will seriously impact the effective distance). It’s good for short distance, battery power device development. 433 MHz is the operating frequency for transmitter and receiver pair.
- Wide input supply (2.5 V to 12V)
- Easy to integrate (V+, GND, and Data)
- The device in deep sleep mode when Data pin is grounded
- Very small dimension.
Receiver Module specification
- Operation voltage: DC5V
- Static Current: 4MA
- Receiver frequency: 433.92MHZ; 315 Mhz
- External Antenna：32CM signal wire，spiral
Transmitter Module Specification
- Operating voltage: 3-12V
- Operating frequency: 433.92MHz; 315Mhz
- Standby current: 0mA
- Operating current :20-28mA
- Transmission distance:> 500m (open to receiving plate sensitivity at-103dBm distance of more than)
- Output Power: 16dBm (40mW)
- Transfer rate: <10Kbps
- Modulation mode: OOK (Amplitude Modulation)
- Operating Temperature: -10 ℃ ~ +70 ℃
- Size: 19 × 19 × 8mm
Package Includes :
- 1 x FS1000A 433mHz Transmitter
- 1 x FS1000A 433mHz Receiver