Building some creative and simple projects is a great way to walk through coding and basic electronic circuits knowledge.
This kit includes everything you need to get started with electronics using an Arduino and a lot of things that will take you from a beginner to an enthusiast. It includes all of the basics: an Arduino UNO board, breadboard, cables, LEDs, resistors, and pushbutton switches.
Uno R3 CH340G ATmega328p Development Board is the low-cost version of the popular Uno R3. It is assembled with the CH340 USB to Serial converter chip, instead of using an Atmega16U2 chip.
We have used plenty of these low-cost Arduino boards with CH340 chips, and have found them to work perfectly. The only time the CH340 chip is used is during programming and when using the serial output of the USB port. During normal operation, this board is identical to the more expensive version without CH340 chip.
The pack includes good quality USB-A to USB-B type Arduino connecting cable and also a strong Transparent Acrylic Case for keeping your Arduino safe.
Specifications and Features :
- All-in-one kit, a great starter kit for learning coding.
- Microcontroller ATmega328 (SMD) – Interface CH340G
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 5-20V
- Digital I / O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
Package Includes :
- 1 × High-Quality Carton Box.
- 1 × UNO R3 CH340.
- 1× USB CABLE.
- 1 × 400 holes breadboard.
- 5 × LED lights red.
- 5× LED lights green.
- 5 × LED lights yellow.
- 10 × Resistor 220 ohm.
- 10 × Resistor 1K.
- 10× Resistor 10K.
- 10 × Resistor 100K.
- 2 × 5mm 5528 LDR Photoresistor.
- 2 × Red Caps.
- 2× White Caps.
- 2 ×Blue Caps.
- 6 × Buttons.
- 1 × 9V Battery Connector.
- 2 × 1*40pin 2.54mm Pin Header.
- 20pin Male to Male Dupont Cable