This Uno R3 Beginners Kit for Arduino is a great for absolute beginners UNO Kit. The kit comes with numbered components that would create 15 unique projects from a blinking LED to an RGB light dimmer.
One of my favorite things about this UNO kit is something that’s very under-appreciated when it comes to electronics kits — each piece is clearly labeled.
It is never a bad idea to have extra parts like LEDs, jumper wires, resistors around. Beginners can learn the basics of Arduino programming as well as the expert in programming. From this kit, you will get what Arduino is all about and how it is used.
Whether you are a beginner or already have experience with Arduino under your belt, This Advanced Arduino kit by FoxlabStore.com will be a fun way to expand your knowledge.
Building some creative and simple projects is a great way to walk through coding and basic electronic circuits knowledge.
Note: 9V Non-Rechargeable Battery is not included in a package, you need to buy it separately.
Specification and Features :
- All-in-one kit, a great starter kit for learning coding.
- Great for Starting with Arduino Programming
- Variety of components are included in this pack to try out different projects.
- The kit comes with quality components assured by Foxlab store.com
- UNO Specs:
- Model Type: UNO Rev R3
- Microcontroller Chip: ATmega328
- Input Voltage(Recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limit): 6-20V
- Operating Voltage: 5
- Analog I/O Pins: 6
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- PWM Digital I/O Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA; DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- PWM Output Pins: 6
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- Power Supply Option: DC Jack or USB
- On Board LEDs: Yes
- Operating Temperature (°C): -40 to +90
- Dimensions in mm (LxWxH): 75 x 54 x 12
- Weight (gm): 26
Package Includes :
- 1 x UNO R3.
- 1 x High-Quality Retail Box
- 1 x USB cable.
- 1 x 65 Jumper Wires.
- 1 x 830 Point BREADBOARD.
- 15 x led (Red, Green, Yellow).
- 30 x Resistance(220R, 10K, 1K).
- 1 x 10 pin Dupont Line(Male to Female).
- 1 x Potentiometer.
- 1 x Active Buzzer.
- 1 x Passive Buzzer.
- 1 x 74HC595N.
- 1 x Infrared Receiving Head.
- 1 x LM35DZ.
- 1 x Flame Sensor.
- 2 x Roll Ball Switch.
- 3 x 5mm LDR.
- 5 x Button Switch With Cap.
- 1 x IR Remote Control.
- 1 x One Digital Tube.
- 1 x Four Digital Tube.
- 1 x 8*8 Dot Matrix Tube.
- 1 x UNL2003 Driver Board.
- 1 x 5V Stepper Motor.
- 1 x SG90
- 1 x LCD1602 Screen
- 1 x 9V Battery Box
- 1 x Prototype breadboard module
- 1 x SMD components box