The ESP8266/ ESP-12F Module/ Serial WIFI Witty Cloud Development Board + MINI nodeMCU is cheap and small Wifi transceiver, a perfect solution for Home Automation and IoT applications. It can be the replacement for your NRF24L01, it can talk to your Wifi router directly through the UART MCU’s (Rx, Tx).
The ESP-12 module is one of the most complete of the ESP family as it allows you to use the biggest amount of pins. You can program this module to work stand alone with the Arduino IDE or with LUA as NodeMCU. It has an LDR and a WS2812 LED already on board for your projects. The board comes with a CH40 micro USB module to program it.
The ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip, including antenna and power management converter. The system equips ESP8266 and its features are: energy saving VoIP quickly switch between the sleep/wake patterns, with low-power operation adaptive radio bias, front-end signal processing functions.
Note:User push button connected to GPIO4, Bottom board (with CH340G) can be separated and used as a USB-to-UART stand-alone to program other modules (like ESP-01), Two mini USB connectors (on each on bottom and top boards) to allow top board to be powered and used independently, While this board is fully compatible with the NodeMCU firmware, it does not come pre-flashed with it. Since we don’t open the original packaging, we don’t get a chance to re-flash it before sending it to you. You must reflash it (using the NodeMCU flasher or the Arduino IDE) before you can use it, ESP-12F module with Espressif ESP8266EX SoC, Connectivity – WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, 2x 8-pin headers with GPIOs, VCC, GND, Reset, ADC, and UART, USB – 2x micro USB port (one for power, one for debugging), Photoresistor, RGB LED, three buttons for power, reset and firmware upgrade.
- LDR Light Sensor on board
- WS2812 Led on board
- 3x tactile buttons (1x in the Witty board and 2x in theCH340 board)
- Micro USB connection for power and/or programming
- Uses latest ESP-12F module with 4M flash and integrated antenna
- Includes CH340G USB-to-UART programmer
- Includes LDR (light dependent resistor a.k.a photoresistor) connected to ESP’s ADC pin
- RGB LED connected to GPIO 12,13 and 15
- It supports 3 modes AP, STA, AP+STA
- 1 x ESP8266 / ESP-12F / Serial WIFI Witty cloud Development Board Module
- 1 x Mini NODEMCU