The UNO Based ESP8266 Nodemcu Development Board in the form of the Arduino UNO board format. This board is compatible with the Arduino IDE and with NodeMCU.
The board is controlled by the ESP8266 chip (a 32-Bit processor) and has a larger flash memory compared to an Arduino Uno. It consists of 11 digital I/O pins and 1 analog (input) pin. the board can be connected using a Micro-B type USB cable.
- Based on ESP-8266EX.
- Arduino compatible, using Arduino IDE to program.
- Support OTA wireless upload.
- Onboard 5V 1A Switching Power Supply (highest input voltage 24V).
- The direct use of Arduino IDE development, the same operation with Arduino UNO.
Package Includes :
- 1 x UNO Based ESP8266 Nodemcu Development Board